Wednesday, December 19, 2012

FSM, Pastalm XIII


The Flying Spaghetti Monster is my chef; I shall not want.


He maketh me to sit at full tables: he leadeth me beside the busy kitchens.


He restoreth my appetite: he leadeth me in the paths of excellent cuisine for his name's sake.


Arr; though I walk through the kitchen of the empty cupboards, I will fear no hunger: for thou art with me; thy noodles and thy meatballs they comfort me.


Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my meal with sauce; my platter runneth over.


Surely flavor and deliciousness shall follow me all the minutes of my supper: and I will dwell in the dining room of the Flying Spaghetti Monster forever.

The title of this prayer is Pastalm XXIII, by  r/rhubarb (reddit).

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to post a comment. I moderate at least 3X a week. Any questions or problems with the site please email me at imautoparts@yahoo.com .

Comments are encouraged, respected and appreciated. Fire away.