Tuesday, December 18, 2012

About the Blogger:

John T. Lorax is a literary avatar, a pseudonymn, a way to lie in public, if you will.  Behind this thin veil of questionable morality is John Hubertz, husband of Judy, Father of Lori and Elizabeth, Stepfather to Ben and Sammie, Joe and Kesia.

Mike Benedict is the name of my best friend.


About the Blog:


The Swamp Prophets speak.  Call me the Lorax, the voice of history neglected, the forest and the trees.

Call me the Lorax.  There is no right or wrong in history, good or bad.
Choices do not matter
Call me the Lorax. I am the meaning and the truth.

There is no failure in history.  Just truth.

Oh sure, people lie and say "Things are bad, and getting worse!"  Well, I know the truth.  Our economic and social structure is healthy and vibrant, alive and free - but as with all good things, it changes all the time.


"The Only requirement for Prophecy is an adequate Knowledge of History and an Attention to Detail."  

Someone I admire said that a long while back, and this moment in the history of man's struggle to eat, drink and be merry sure proves her right.  You see, without the correct question, answers don't matter at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to post a comment. I moderate at least 3X a week. Any questions or problems with the site please email me at imautoparts@yahoo.com .

Comments are encouraged, respected and appreciated. Fire away.