Monday, July 9, 2018

Meme Linguistics and the Great American Political Divide

You say this to me:  "I am proud I voted Trump, and I think he is doing a great job.

I hear:  "I am a cruel, evil and vile person - almost subhuman.  You should kill me now, and hunt and kill every person with even a tiny bit of my DNA."

I ask you, how far should a good person go to react to someone with genocidal actions, genocidal votes, and genocidal intent?  How far would I go to prevent Hitler, to prevent slavery and economic genocide, where all the old and weak and poor are starved?

How far should I go to stop the wall?


















No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to post a comment. I moderate at least 3X a week. Any questions or problems with the site please email me at imautoparts@yahoo.com .

Comments are encouraged, respected and appreciated. Fire away.